If you believe in the young people in our society, if you feel that young people need to be given opportunities to achieve and develop in to the leaders of tomorrow, then we ask you to consider donating or becoming a sponsor today.
As you can see from the foregoing sections, there are numerous ways in which your business can benefit from working with Youth Action. We are firmly committed to making sure that you get excellent value from your relationship with us and that your support for our work brings you a wealth of positive results and further opportunities.
- Generate positive publicity and brand awareness
- Reduce the costs and the uncertainty of recruitment
- Gain access to enthusiastic potential apprentices
- Meet new customers and suppliers
- Engage more effectively with the youth market
- Gain valuable market intelligence
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility
- Explore opportunities for bespoke sponsorship and promotions
- Access cost effective services such as translation and CRB checks
Corporate membership and sponsorship agreements are important to our ability to help young people and to continue in our work. However, we are keen to make sure that in supporting us, you get what you want, too, so if you would like to discuss a bespoke support programme, please get in touch by completing the form below.
Other ways in which you can support Youth Action:
Of course, not every support package needs to take the form of a formal project. There are plenty of other ways in which you or your staff can help. Every year, businesses and small groups of employees volunteer their time to raise funds and awareness of our work. They do this though all manner of activities, from sponsored walks and fun runs to simple coffee mornings or hosting a collection box at their premises.
If you’d like to support us, the message is simple; we’ll do everything we can to help you. It’s our goal to build lasting relationships that bring important benefits to you, to Youth Action and to the young people we serve.