Managing collection boxes is an easy and enjoyable way to develop meaningful relationships within your local community. This would be the perfect role for someone who would enjoy volunteering for Youth Action.
- Do you like meeting new people?
- Have you got a few hours a month to give?
Then why not manage collection boxes for Youth Action.
Hundreds of supporters keep one of our collection boxes in their homes or businesses, helping us raise vitally needed funds each year. Without these regular and reliable funds we simply could not continue to do work we do.
What would you do?
Hand out boxes to friends, family and local community members and encourage them to donate to it regularly
Advertise to your local community and raise awareness of the collection
Contact local businesses so that they can also get involved
Build strong relationships with individuals and business and keep informed about updates at Youth Action
Collect the proceeds at least every 6 months and hand in at Youth Action.
Is it for you?
- Are you a pro-active person and do you enjoy working with minimal supervision?
- Do you have a warm and friendly personality and like working with people?
- Do you have good numeracy skills?
If you are interested in managing a collection box list please contact us.